Is your website mobile friendly? If not Google will drop your rank quicker than a male stripper drops his pants.
A few days ago, Google's mobile algorithm update rolled out and it's already having a great impact of millions of websites. Google is making sure the websites it delivers in search will look ok on mobiles and tablets. With over 50% of all internet traffic now by mobile - Google has announced the instant death of any site that does NOT pass its 'mobile friendly' test. So, if your site is not mobile friendly, you will suddenly see it disappear from search and goodbye to your traffic traffic and customers.
Are you prepared for the change?
If you're not sure whether your site is optimised for mobile or tablet, request a mobile website assessment using the form on this page.
- If your website is not mobile friendly, you WILL lose search ranking and disappear faster than lightning from search results..
- You WILL loose traffic and sales as no body searching by mobile phone will find you
- This update will have more impact than any previous high profile updates, Panda and Penguin affecting MILLIONS of sites.
- This update affects your website, pages, blog and everything!
To put a rescue plan into effect immediately - contact EXCLUSS NOW! Before its too late!
If you answer YES to any of these questions - You need professional help NOW!
- I've disappeared from Google search
- I don't know if my site is mobile optimised
I'm concerned about Google penalising me
I'm concerned about the website experience my customers are having on their mobile devices
I think my mobile solution could be better